Find your own path.
Boardwalk steps in with a definite direction, a clear point of view. This is luxury apartment living with condo-quality styling, in the very heart of Kirkland. Boardwalk is located within the new, vibrant village of Kirkland Urban which features QFC, Chainline Brewing Company, MudBay, Café Ladro, Starbucks, Top Golf Lounge, Mosaic Spa, Power Hour Fitness and more!
- Boardwalk Beach Club located in downtown Kirkland for exclusive residents use
- LEED Gold Building
- Expansive rooftop terrace with lounge furniture, fireplace, pizza oven, bbq and views as far as the eye can see
- Central, community courtyard
- Community Room with indoor/outdoor area and warming oven, dishwasher, microwave and ice maker
- Fitness Studio with the latest interactive personal training equipment and free weight equipment
- Butterfly MX System for parcel delivery management
- Plentiful parking
- Pet Wash
- Rooftop Pet Park
- Bike Room for repairs and lockers
- PCC Community Market on ground floor
When your path diverges from the expected, the typical,
you’ll find that all paths lead you to boardwalk.
Boardwalk has its own private lakeside beach club in downtown Kirkland.
It’s a well-stocked space for events and a launch pad for activities with paddle boards, beach cruisers, and so much more.